Vision & Ethos
We promote ‘Successful Learners’ for all our children and our Vision Statement is to:
- Ensure we provide a safe and secure learning environment where your child can thrive.
- Teach an exciting and rich curriculum both inside and outside the classroom that allows your child to physically, emotionally and academically develop and to enable your child to achieve individual success.
- Equip your child with core academic and social skills needed to be prepared for life.
- Support your child to develop and to take an ownership of their own learning.
- Provide an excellent team of highly skilled and trained Governors and staff who are committed to a shared sense of purpose.
- Build active partnerships with our parents/ carers, and the local community
At Tollgate Primary School we expect every child to be a successful learner. We set the foundations for this to happen through delivering an Outstanding Education to each and every child on a daily basis with exceptional teaching and learning.
We promote our Ethos through the 5 C's:
Through highlighting and modelling these characteristics we enable our children to develop a thirst for knowledge, an understanding of the importance of these Values in school and in everyday life and grow within the children attitudes that will empower them to become Lifelong Successful Learners.